Subject: [PATCH] fixup! add -i: default to the built-in implementation

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 20:12:37 -0800

With the reimplementated "git add -i", two test pieces that used to
expect failure now succeed.  Mark them as such.

Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
---

 * Yes, I know this is on hold until some issues in the "add -i"
   reimplementation on MacOS are resolved, but as I am getting tired
   of seeing "TODO PASSED" when I rebuild and test 'seen', I'll
   queue this band-aid at the tip of this topic.

 t/t3701-add-interactive.sh | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/t/t3701-add-interactive.sh b/t/t3701-add-interactive.sh
index 207714655f..1effc3f419 100755
--- a/t/t3701-add-interactive.sh
+++ b/t/t3701-add-interactive.sh
@@ -500,7 +500,7 @@ test_expect_success 'split hunk "add -p (edit)"' '
 	! grep "^+15" actual
 '
 
-test_expect_failure 'split hunk "add -p (no, yes, edit)"' '
+test_expect_success 'split hunk "add -p (no, yes, edit)"' '
 	test_write_lines 5 10 20 21 30 31 40 50 60 >test &&
 	git reset &&
 	# test sequence is s(plit), n(o), y(es), e(dit)
@@ -524,7 +524,7 @@ test_expect_success 'split hunk with incomplete line at end' '
 	test_must_fail git grep --cached before
 '
 
-test_expect_failure 'edit, adding lines to the first hunk' '
+test_expect_success 'edit, adding lines to the first hunk' '
 	test_write_lines 10 11 20 30 40 50 51 60 >test &&
 	git reset &&
 	tr _ " " >patch <<-EOF &&
-- 
2.34.1-373-gb739cc97c5