Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/7] Speed up mirror-fetches with many refs

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 12:58:19 -0700

Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:

> There's only some smallish changes based on Stolee's feedback (thanks
> for that!):
>
>     - A small typo in 1/7.
>
>     - A confict fix in 4/7 required now because it's based on master
>       instead of directly on my merged topic.
>
>     - I've adjusted patch 5/7 such that I don't have to re-touch the
>       logic in 6/7.

OK, as a sanity check on my end, I've tried to apply this on master
and then to merge the result with 'ps/connectivity-optim' topic
(i.e. expected endgame for this and the other topic if both of them
graduated today without any other topics), and then tried a merge on
master to the previous round (i.e. has the other topic already in),
and did not see any difference in the end result.

Will replace.