Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (May 2026, #05)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 15:38:53 +0900

Jeff King <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, May 20, 2026 at 02:19:24PM +0900, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>
>> * jk/commit-graph-lazy-load-fallback (2026-05-18) 1 commit
>>  - commit: fall back to full read when maybe_tree is NULL
>> 
>>  The logic to lazy-load trees from the commit-graph has been made
>>  more robust by falling back to reading the commit object when
>>  the commit-graph is no longer available.
>> 
>>  Will merge to 'next'?
>>  source: <[email-masked]>
>
> I posted an updated patch in response to your suggestion to use
> parse_oid_hex_algop(), but it looks like the topic in your repo has the
> original.

Indeed, with sufficient amount of front matter before the scissors
line, I missed the patch X-<.

Applied.  Thanks.