Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/10] Xdiff cleanup part 3

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2026 15:03:11 -0800

"Ezekiel Newren via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Patch series summary:
>
>  * patch 1: Introduce the ivec type
>  * patch 2: Create the function xdl_do_classic_diff()
>  * patches 3-4: generic cleanup
>  * patches 5-8: convert from dstart/dend (in xdfile_t) to
>    delta_start/delta_end (in xdfenv_t)
>  * patches 9-10: move xdl_cleanup_records(), and related, from xprepare.c to
>    xdiffi.c

Is this topic still viable?

We had to stop merging this series to the integration branches as
another topic <[email-masked]> with
smaller footprint was making conflicting clean-up.  Since the other
topic was merged at 5465d368 (Merge branch 'pw/xdiff-cleanups',
2026-02-20) a few weeks ago, we may want to resurrect this topic by
rebasing on top of a more recent 'master' branch.

Thanks.