Subject: [PATCH] Use Perforce arm64 binary on macOS CI jobs

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2025 15:10:28 -0800

The previous step replaced deprecated macos-13 image with macos-14
image on GitHub Actions CI.  While x86-64 binaries can work there,
because macos-14 images are arm64 based (we could replace it with
macos-14-large that is x86-64), it makes more sense to use arm64
binary there.  Without this change, we have been getting unusually
higher rate of failures from random macOS CI jobs railing to run
t98xx series of tests.

Helped-by: Koji Nakamaru <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
---
 cf. <[email-masked]>

 ci/install-dependencies.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/ci/install-dependencies.sh b/ci/install-dependencies.sh
index 6668c4df84..51ffa7c1ec 100755
--- a/ci/install-dependencies.sh
+++ b/ci/install-dependencies.sh
@@ -103,7 +103,7 @@ macos-*)
 	brew link --force gettext
 
 	mkdir -p "$CUSTOM_PATH"
-	wget -q "$P4WHENCE/bin.macosx1015x86_64/helix-core-server.tgz" &&
+	wget -q "$P4WHENCE/bin.macosx12arm64/helix-core-server.tgz" &&
 	tar -xf helix-core-server.tgz -C "$CUSTOM_PATH" p4 p4d &&
 	sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine "$CUSTOM_PATH/p4" "$CUSTOM_PATH/p4d" 2>/dev/null || true
 	rm helix-core-server.tgz
-- 
2.52.0-rc2-475-g51926caeaa