Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Sep 2025, #01; Tue, 2)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2025 10:50:22 -0700

<[email-masked]> writes:

> On September 2, 2025 12:58 PM, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>...

Please please do trim your quotes.  You are asking your readers that
many many lines you left here are relevant and need to be read
before they respond to you, and I saw no relevance to topics you
interjected something, like ...

>>* lc/rebase-trailer (2025-08-03) 2 commits
>> - rebase: support --trailer
>> - trailer: append trailers in-process and drop the fork to
> `interpret-trailers`

... this.  Unfortunately I am not sure what you wanted to say by
saying `interpret-trailers` here.  Are you pointing out a typo and
giving a typofix or something?

>>* ag/send-email-imap-sent (2025-08-11) 2 commits
>> - send-email: enable copying emails to an IMAP folder without actually
> sending
>>them

Ditto.

>> - Merge branch 'ac/deglobal-sparse-variables' into
> ds/sparse-checkout-clean

Ditto.

I'll stop here.

Thanks.