Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 0/3] completion: sparse-checkout updates

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:28:59 -0800

Lessley Dennington <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 2/3/22 1:48 PM, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>> "Lessley Dennington via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
>> writes:
>> 
>>> This series is based on en/sparse-checkout-set.
>> This has been a very helpful note, but after the topic was merged to
>> 'master' on Jan 3rd, it has become a tad stale.  Let me apply the
>> topic directly on v2.35.0 instead.
>> Thanks.
>
> Thank you for the heads up! I will remove from future versions.

No problem.

FWIW, the tip of 'seen' seems to be failing the CI; I haven't looked
into the cause of the breakage.

  https://github.com/git/git/actions/runs/1792151138

There is another CI job running on 'seen', whose only difference from
the above version is that this topic has been temporarily ejected:

  https://github.com/git/git/actions/runs/1792296432

We'll see if that fails the same way (in which this topic may not
have anything to do with the breakage) or if it passes.

Thanks.