Subject: Re: [PATCH 26/27] t/*svn*: fix moderate &&-chain breakage

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:04:42 -0700

Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]> writes:

> All of these cases are moderate since they would most probably not
> lead to missed failing tests: Either they would fail otherwise,
> or fail a rm in test_when_finished only.
>
> Signed-off-by: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  t/t2026-prune-linked-checkouts.sh |  4 ++--
>  t/t9158-git-svn-mergeinfo.sh      |  4 ++--
>  t/t9161-git-svn-mergeinfo-push.sh | 10 +++++-----
>  3 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

Ahh, it seems that I should have read everything in my inbox before
starting my day X-<.  I already queued an identical patch for 2026
on nd/multiple-work-trees, and its new tip is in 'next' now.

Which branches are the git-svn ones meant to apply?  Are they meant
to fix an existing bug already in master, or are they new ones added
by still-in-flight topics?  Can you split if necessary and mark them
for individual topios in flight if that is the case, so that we can
apply them independently from GIT_TEST_CHAIN_LINT series?

Thanks.