Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/21] builtin/config: remove global state

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 07:48:47 -0700

Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:

> this is the second version of my patch series that removes global state
> from "builtin/config.c". Changes compared to v1:
>
>   - Reinstated a comment in patch 5.
>
>   - Fixed a memory leak in patch 9.
>
>   - A couple of commit message fixes.
>
> The series continues to build on top of ps/config-subcommands.

I do not offhand know if this iteration has already been seen by me,
but a few recent CI runs of 'seen' did break with *-leaks jobs in
t13XX series around "config".  Hopefully with the fix in "patch 9"
listed above the problem has gone away?  We'll know soon enough when
I push out the integration result.

Thanks.