Subject: Re: A summary of in-flight topics

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 09:12:39 -0800

Elijah Newren <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 2:37 PM Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
> [...]
>>  - ab/sequencer-unleak                                          01-18          #8
>
> Perhaps move to "Expecting a hopefully minor and final reroll"?  See
> e.g. https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/ where you
> commented on Phillip's approving the code changes but wanting a number
> of commit message cleanups and fixes.  Ævar did send a v3, and Phillip
> commented on two of those patches, suggesting one could still use some
> commit message cleanups.

Thanks, you're right.

>>  - ab/various-leak-fixes                                        01-18         #19
>
> Isn't this already merged as 9ea1378d04 ("Merge branch
> 'ab/various-leak-fixes'", 2022-12-14)?

The cover letter of its first iteration says

    This is a follow-up to the ab/various-leak-fixes topic merged in
    9ea1378d046 (Merge branch 'ab/various-leak-fixes', 2022-12-14). Like
    that topic this is mixed collection of various leak fixes, all of
    which should be simple to review & reason about.

Unfortunately the text does not appear in the cover for the
latest iteration, but that is how the topic name was reused.

THanks.