Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] GIT 1.5.4

From: Jari Aalto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:35:53 +0200

* Sun 2008-02-03 Theodore Tso <[email-masked]> gmane.comp.version-control.git
* Message-Id: [email-masked]
> On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 04:08:55PM +0100, Matthieu Moy wrote:
>
> git 115  (source: http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/GitProjects)
> hg   89  (source: http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/ProjectsUsingMercurial)
> bzr  48  (source: http://bazaar-vcs.org/WhoUsesBzr)
>

Debian project is also using these:

    Hg      http://git.debian.org
    Bzr     http://bzr.debian.org
    Git     http//hg.debian.org
    Darcs   http://darcs.debian.org

Jari

References:

    http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Hg
    http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Bzr
    http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git
    http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Darcs

-- 
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines