Subject: Re: WARNING in batadv_iv_send_outstanding_bat_ogm_packet

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 20:57:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 26d051e301f67cdd2ea3404abb43902f13214efa
Author: Arvind Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 29 08:21:35 2017 +0000

     media: exynos4-is: fimc-is-i2c: constify dev_pm_ops structures

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10a0aff0e00000
start commit:   da940012 Merge tag 'char-misc-5.4-rc3' of git://git.kernel..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12a0aff0e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14a0aff0e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=2d2fd92a28d3e50
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c0b807de416427ff3dd1
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=141ffd77600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=11edd580e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 26d051e301f6 ("media: exynos4-is: fimc-is-i2c: constify dev_pm_ops  
structures")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel