Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in bitmap_ip_ext_cleanup

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 17:35:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit d68dbb0c9ac8b1ff52eb09aa58ce6358400fa939
Author: Christian Brauner <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 20 23:26:35 2019 +0000

    arch: handle arches who do not yet define clone3

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1456fed1e00000
start commit:   09d4f10a net: sched: act_ctinfo: fix memory leak
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1656fed1e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1256fed1e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7e89bd00623fe71e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6491ea8f6dddbf04930e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=141af959e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1067fa85e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d68dbb0c9ac8 ("arch: handle arches who do not yet define clone3")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel