Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in ntfs_attr_find

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 22:52:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 9dd068a4b85a68733213c874d08ef768bbec8d01
Author: Matthias Brugger <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jul 31 15:03:13 2015 +0000

     soc: mediatek: Fix SCPSYS compilation

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10880f02e00000
start commit:   0adb3285 Linux 4.16
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12880f02e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14880f02e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=df0c336cc3b55d45
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=aed06913f36eff9b544e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1430ded3800000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1533214b800000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9dd068a4b85a ("soc: mediatek: Fix SCPSYS compilation")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel