Subject: Re: [PATCHv3 0/2] Convert QCOM watchdog timer bindings to YAML

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 11:37:03 +0530

On 2020-06-26 02:48, Guenter Roeck wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 12:52:31AM +0530, Sai Prakash Ranjan wrote:
>> > >
>> > I don't think the watchdog mailing list has been copied on this series,
>> > meaning I don't have a copy that I could apply if I wanted to.
>> 
>> I kept you in CC for all the revisions but missed adding watchdog 
>> list.
>> Will resend with the appropriate lists added.
>> 
> 
> I use patchwork to track patches, tags, and my responses. No patchwork,
> no patch, no tags, and no tracking.
> 

Now resent with watchdog list added - 
https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/cover/1263944/

Thanks,
Sai

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a 
member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel