Subject: Re: [PATCH v1 2/2] mmc: sdhci-of-arasan: Add Support for Intel LGM SDXC

From: "Ramuthevar, Vadivel MuruganX" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:46:56 +0800

Hi Adrian,

  Thank you for the comments.

On 3/10/2019 3:02 PM, Adrian Hunter wrote:
> On 3/10/19 7:00 AM, Ramuthevar,Vadivel MuruganX wrote:
>> From: Ramuthevar Vadivel Murugan <[email-masked]>
>>
>> The current arasan sdhci PHY configuration isn't compatible
>> with the PHY on Intel's LGM(Lightning Mountain) SoC devices.
>>
>> Therefore, add a new compatible, to adapt the Intel's LGM
>> SDXC PHY with arasan-sdhc controller to configure the PHY.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Ramuthevar Vadivel Murugan <[email-masked]>
> Aren't these patches already in v5.4-rc1

  No, these patches are not there in v5.4-rc1.

  The one which is in v5.4-rc1 supports only eMMC, does not SD/SDIO, so 
these patches are required.

---
With Best Regards
Vadivel Murugan

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel