Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] regulator: Fix regulator_enable deadlock and add uA_load propagation

From: [email-masked] (David Collins)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:52:35 -0700

Because the uA_load propagation change takes out a lock on a regulator and
then the regulators that it supplies, it will cause deadlock with the current
regulator_enable implementation.  regulator_disable can also deadlock with
regulator_enable, but it requires two threads and precise timing to observe.
Therefore, regulator_enable must be fixed before current propagation can be
used.

Changes from v1:
	- Renamed _regulator_enable to regulator_dev_enable.
	- Made change logs more verbose.

David Collins (2):
  regulator: Remove possible deadlock from regulator_enable
  regulator: Propagate uA_load requirements up supply chain

 drivers/regulator/core.c         |  151 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 include/linux/regulator/driver.h |    5 +
 2 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent by an employee of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum.