Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Initial DT support for MSM8660

From: [email-masked] (David Brown)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:52:12 -0700

This series adds initial support for booting the MSM8660 via
devicetree.  The target boots with a serial console, and no platform
data.

In order to test this with a devicetree boot, it is necessary to
include patches allowing the devicetree to be appended to the kernel,
and merge ATAG values into the DT.

Once these patches reach mainline, I intend to remove the non-DT boot
for this target.

History:
  v2 - Consistent name for msm-uart devices.

David Brown (4):
  msm_serial: Use relative resources for iomem
  msm_serial: Add devicetree support
  ARM: msm: Add devicetree support for msm8660-surf
  ARM: msm: Describe MSM 8660 SURF FPGA registers in DT

 .../devicetree/bindings/tty/serial/msm_serial.txt  |   22 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/msm8660-surf.dts                 |   29 ++++++
 arch/arm/mach-msm/board-msm8x60.c                  |   98 ++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/tty/serial/msm_serial.c                    |   30 ++++--
 4 files changed, 162 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/tty/serial/msm_serial.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/msm8660-surf.dts

-- 
Sent by an employee of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum.