Subject: [PATCH 0/4] arm: vt8500: Add support for Wondermedia WM8750/WM8850

From: [email-masked] (Tony Prisk)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:09:49 +1300

The following changes since commit
ce3f386fdf10d79eaf6ebd63bb7adbd95f08f9f0:

  arm: vt8500: Remove remaining mach includes (2013-01-12 15:47:39
+1300)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://server.prisktech.co.nz/git/linuxwmt.git tags/armsoc-3.9

for you to fetch changes up to 8d31bfa551b9a1a61119e6d8fde08d0fa8cdfafb:

  arm: vt8500: Add support for Wondermedia WM8750/WM8850 (2013-01-12
15:51:24 +1300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm: vt8500: Add support for WM8750 and WM8850 SoCs.

This pull should be on top of:
git://server.prisktech.co.nz/git/linuxwmt.git
tags/vt8500-multiplatform-3.9

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tony Prisk (1):
      arm: vt8500: Add support for Wondermedia WM8750/WM8850

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/vt8500.txt |    8 ++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-vt8500/Kconfig                     |   16
++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-vt8500/vt8500.c                    |    2 ++
 3 files changed, 26 insertions(+)