Subject: [PATCH 0/5] video: vt8500 patches for 3.10

From: [email-masked] (Tony Prisk)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:46:28 +1300

Hi Florian,

These patches were posted for 3.9, but I didn't recieve any reply back at the
time. Reposting for 3.10 - based on 3.9-rc2

Regards
Tony P

Julia Lawall (1):
  drivers/video/wm8505fb.c: use devm_ functions

Tony Prisk (4):
  video: vt8500: Make wmt_ge_rops optional
  video: vt8500: Remove unused platform_data/video-vt8500lcdfb.h
  video: vt8500: Correct descriptions in video/Kconfig
  video: vt8500: Adjust contrast in wm8505 framebuffer driver.

 drivers/video/Kconfig                           |   31 ++++----
 drivers/video/vt8500lcdfb.c                     |   17 +++-
 drivers/video/wm8505fb.c                        |   96 ++++++++---------------
 include/linux/platform_data/video-vt8500lcdfb.h |   31 --------
 4 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 109 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/video-vt8500lcdfb.h

-- 
1.7.9.5