Subject: [PATCH v2 9/9] ARM: msm: Only compile io.c on platforms that use it

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Boyd)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:54:34 -0700

Only the non-dt based MSM platforms need to map memory from their
machine descriptor. Unfortunately it is always compiled if
ARCH_MSM=y and the file also has mach/ includes in it. Since
dt-based MSM platforms aren't actually using anything in this
file just compile io.c on the non-dt based MSM platforms. This
allows the dt-based platforms to participate in the
multi-platform kernel.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/mach-msm/Makefile | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-msm/Makefile b/arch/arm/mach-msm/Makefile
index 4c248ba..d872634c 100644
--- a/arch/arm/mach-msm/Makefile
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-msm/Makefile
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-obj-y += io.o timer.o
+obj-y += timer.o
 obj-y += clock.o
 
 obj-$(CONFIG_MSM_VIC) += irq-vic.o
@@ -8,9 +8,9 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_QSD8X50) += sirc.o
 
 obj-$(CONFIG_MSM_PROC_COMM) += proc_comm.o clock-pcom.o vreg.o
 
-obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MSM7X00A) += dma.o
-obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MSM7X30) += dma.o
-obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_QSD8X50) += dma.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MSM7X00A) += dma.o io.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MSM7X30) += dma.o io.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_QSD8X50) += dma.o io.o
 
 obj-$(CONFIG_MSM_SMD) += smd.o smd_debug.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_MSM_SMD) += last_radio_log.o
-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation