Subject: [PATCH 10/18] ARM: OMAP2+: Switch to sched_clock_register()

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Boyd)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:31:09 -0700

The 32 bit sched_clock interface now supports 64 bits. Upgrade to
the 64 bit function to allow us to remove the 32 bit registration
interface.

Cc: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/timer.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/timer.c b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/timer.c
index b37e1fc..54b3cbe 100644
--- a/arch/arm/mach-omap2/timer.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-omap2/timer.c
@@ -369,7 +369,7 @@ static struct clocksource clocksource_gpt = {
 	.flags		= CLOCK_SOURCE_IS_CONTINUOUS,
 };
 
-static u32 notrace dmtimer_read_sched_clock(void)
+static u64 notrace dmtimer_read_sched_clock(void)
 {
 	if (clksrc.reserved)
 		return __omap_dm_timer_read_counter(&clksrc,
@@ -461,7 +461,7 @@ static void __init omap2_gptimer_clocksource_init(int gptimer_id,
 	__omap_dm_timer_load_start(&clksrc,
 				   OMAP_TIMER_CTRL_ST | OMAP_TIMER_CTRL_AR, 0,
 				   OMAP_TIMER_NONPOSTED);
-	setup_sched_clock(dmtimer_read_sched_clock, 32, clksrc.rate);
+	sched_clock_register(dmtimer_read_sched_clock, 32, clksrc.rate);
 
 	if (clocksource_register_hz(&clocksource_gpt, clksrc.rate))
 		pr_err("Could not register clocksource %s\n",
-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation