Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Document msm_serial bindings and support newer uartdms

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Boyd)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:39:53 -0700

This patchset aligns the msm_serial driver more with downstream usage and
also documents the msm_serial driver's DT binding. Along the way we
update the clock names and add support for future UARTDM hardware that
isn't part of a GSBI.

Stephen Boyd (4):
  msm_serial: Switch clock consumer strings and simplify code
  devicetree: serial: Document msm_serial bindings
  msm_serial: Add support for non-GSBI UARTDM devices
  ARM: dts: msm: Update uartdm compatible strings

 .../devicetree/bindings/serial/msm_serial.txt      | 82 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/msm8660-surf.dts                 |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/msm8960-cdp.dts                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/devices-msm7x00.c                |  6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/devices-msm7x30.c                |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/devices-qsd8x50.c                |  6 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/msm_serial.c                    | 29 ++++----
 7 files changed, 104 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/serial/msm_serial.txt

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation