Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] cpsw: support for control module register

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Mack)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:08:50 +0200

v2 -> v3:
	* swap "ti,am3352-cpsw" and "ti,cpsw" to work around a matching
	  bug (reported by Sekhar)

v1 -> v2:
	* combine devm_request_mem_region() and devm_ioremap() and use
	  devm_ioremap_resource() (reported by Sergei Shtylyov)
	* fix multi-line comment style (reported by Sergei Shtylyov)
	* fix ti,rmii-clock-ext property name (reported by Sekhar)
	* rebased to net-next (reported by Mugunthan V N, David Miller)
	* add a new compatible type, and handle AM33xx specific
	  registers that way (reported by Sekhar)
	* move gmii_sel_reg modifications to the open routine
	  (reported by Mugunthan V N)

Daniel Mack (5):
  net: ethernet: cpsw: switch to devres allocations
  net: ethernet: cpsw: add optional third memory region for CONTROL
    module
  net: ethernet: cpsw: introduce ti,am3352-cpsw compatible string
  net: ethernet: cpsw: add support for hardware interface mode config
  ARM: dts: am33xx: adopt to cpsw changes

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/cpsw.txt |  10 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx.dtsi                  |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c                 | 254 ++++++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.h                 |   2 +
 4 files changed, 159 insertions(+), 112 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1