Subject: [GIT PULL] msm cleanups for v3.13

From: [email-masked] (David Brown)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:16:57 -0700

The following changes since commit 4a10c2ac2f368583138b774ca41fac4207911983:

  Linux 3.12-rc2 (2013-09-23 15:41:09 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davidb/linux-msm.git tags/msm-cleanup-for-3.13

for you to fetch changes up to 81cf1e061d001fab44dbaa85fc4fbfb6da6713a1:

  ARM: msm: Rename msm devicetrees to have standard 'qcom' prefix (2013-09-25 13:02:56 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
General cleanups for MSM for 3.13

Some small cleanups for MSM.  Removes extraneous irq definitions that
aren't used on DT targets, moves the single existing board file to
board-dt.c in antipication of additional targets, and renames the
existing DT files to have a common 'qcom' prefix.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kumar Gala (1):
      ARM: msm: Rename msm devicetrees to have standard 'qcom' prefix

Rohit Vaswani (1):
      ARM: msm: Create a common board-dt and config ARCH_MSM_DT

Stephen Boyd (1):
      ARM: msm: Remove irqs-*.h files for DT based targets

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   4 +-
 .../{msm8660-surf.dts => qcom-msm8660-surf.dts}    |   0
 .../dts/{msm8960-cdp.dts => qcom-msm8960-cdp.dts}  |   0
 arch/arm/mach-msm/Kconfig                          |  13 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/Makefile                         |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/board-dt-8660.c                  |  48 ----
 arch/arm/mach-msm/{board-dt-8960.c => board-dt.c}  |  17 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/irqs-8960.h         | 277 ---------------------
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/irqs-8x60.h         | 258 -------------------
 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/irqs.h              |   5 -
 10 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 605 deletions(-)
 rename arch/arm/boot/dts/{msm8660-surf.dts => qcom-msm8660-surf.dts} (100%)
 rename arch/arm/boot/dts/{msm8960-cdp.dts => qcom-msm8960-cdp.dts} (100%)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-msm/board-dt-8660.c
 rename arch/arm/mach-msm/{board-dt-8960.c => board-dt.c} (64%)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/irqs-8960.h
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/irqs-8x60.h