Subject: [PATCH v3 0/9] Use regmap+devm+DT in pm8xxx input drivers

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Boyd)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:05:53 -0800

These patches move the pm8xxx input drivers over to use devm_* APIs
and regmap. This breaks the dependency of these drivers on the pm8xxx
specific read/write calls and also simplifies the probe code a bit.
Finally we add devicetree support to these drivers so they can be probed
on the platforms that are supported upstream.

Changes since v2:
 * Rebased to v3.14-rc3

Changes since v1:
 * Picked up Dmitry's version of devm for pwrkey
 * Added DT bindings and parsing patches
 * Dropped patches picked up by Dmitry

Stephen Boyd (9):
  Input: pmic8xxx-pwrkey - Migrate to regmap APIs
  Input: pmic8xxx-keypad - Migrate to devm_* APIs
  Input: pmic8xxx-keypad - Migrate to regmap APIs
  Input: pmic8xxx-pwrkey - Migrate to DT
  Input: pm8xxx-vibrator - Add DT match table
  Input: pmic8xxx-keypad - Migrate to DT
  devicetree: bindings: Document PM8921/8058 keypads
  devicetree: bindings: Document PM8921/8058 power keys
  devicetree: bindings: Document PM8921/8058 vibrators

 .../bindings/input/qcom,pm8xxx-keypad.txt          |  72 +++++
 .../bindings/input/qcom,pm8xxx-pwrkey.txt          |  39 +++
 .../devicetree/bindings/input/qcom,pm8xxx-vib.txt  |  16 ++
 drivers/input/keyboard/pmic8xxx-keypad.c           | 291 ++++++++++-----------
 drivers/input/misc/pm8xxx-vibrator.c               |   8 +
 drivers/input/misc/pmic8xxx-pwrkey.c               |  37 ++-
 include/linux/input/pmic8xxx-keypad.h              |  52 ----
 include/linux/input/pmic8xxx-pwrkey.h              |  31 ---
 8 files changed, 290 insertions(+), 256 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/qcom,pm8xxx-keypad.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/qcom,pm8xxx-pwrkey.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/qcom,pm8xxx-vib.txt
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/input/pmic8xxx-keypad.h
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/input/pmic8xxx-pwrkey.h

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation