Subject: [PATCHv5 0/2] Remove ARM meminfo

From: [email-masked] (Laura Abbott)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 10:04:56 -0700

Hi,

This is v5 of the series to remove meminfo and use memblock
directly. This has been validated with/without highmem although
SPARSEMEM has not been validated. Reviews/testing welcome.

Thanks,
Laura

v5: Folded in patch from Nicolas, addressed several issues found by
Russell with fixes suggested by Grygorii. Whitespace cleanup.

v4: Added nommu support. Fixed issues with !HIGHMEM per Grygorii Strashko.

v3: Fixed compilation issue for CONFIG_SPARSEMEM. Fixed several typos
in spitz.c. Removed early_init_dt_add_memory_arch per Grant's suggestion.

v2: Implemented full commandline support for mem at addr

Laura Abbott (2):
  mm/memblock: add memblock_get_current_limit
  arm: Get rid of meminfo

 arch/arm/Kconfig                         |   5 --
 arch/arm/boot/compressed/atags_to_fdt.c  |   2 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/mach/arch.h         |   4 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/memblock.h          |   3 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/setup.h             |  28 --------
 arch/arm/kernel/atags_parse.c            |   5 +-
 arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c                |   5 --
 arch/arm/kernel/setup.c                  |  30 +++-----
 arch/arm/mach-clps711x/board-clep7312.c  |   7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-clps711x/board-edb7211.c   |  10 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-clps711x/board-p720t.c     |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-footbridge/cats-hw.c       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-footbridge/netwinder-hw.c  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/board-halibut.c        |   6 --
 arch/arm/mach-msm/board-mahimahi.c       |  13 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-msm/board-msm7x30.c        |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-msm/board-sapphire.c       |  13 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-msm/board-trout.c          |   8 +--
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/common.c           |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/common.h           |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x300.c              |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/corgi.c                |  10 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/eseries.c              |   9 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/poodle.c               |   8 +--
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz.c                |   8 +--
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/tosa.c                 |   8 +--
 arch/arm/mach-realview/core.c            |  11 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-realview/core.h            |   3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pb1176.c |   8 +--
 arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pbx.c    |  17 ++---
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2413.c    |   8 +--
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-vstms.c       |   8 +--
 arch/arm/mach-sa1100/assabet.c           |   2 +-
 arch/arm/mm/init.c                       |  72 ++++++++-----------
 arch/arm/mm/mmu.c                        | 117 +++++++++----------------------
 arch/arm/mm/nommu.c                      |  66 +++++++++--------
 include/linux/memblock.h                 |   2 +
 mm/memblock.c                            |   5 ++
 38 files changed, 186 insertions(+), 333 deletions(-)

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation