Subject: [GIT PULL] Rockchip dts32 changes for 7.1 #2

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2026 15:39:31 +0200

Hi soc maintainers,

please find below a new ARM32 Rockchip SoC for 7.1 . This goes on top
of the generic arm32 changes I just sent.

I've split this off from the other ARM32 changes, because this contains
a shared clock header, shared between the devicetree side and the clock-
driver side.

The clock pull-request is sent [0], but not merged yet - probably after
easter I guess.

And while in the past this has always come together in time for the
merge-window, I wasn't sure if in the soc multi-maintainer context the
handling changes. So depending on your preference this could also wait
until after the clock-subsystem-side got merged.

Please pull.
Thanks
Heiko

[0] https://lore.kernel.org/all/3746710.R56niFO833@phil/

The following changes since commit 94c8dc1fa8e1ad4037084204152bca1e799d7d1c:

  ARM: dts: rockchip: Pass linux,code to the power key on rk3288-veyron-pinky (2026-03-24 17:06:35 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mmind/linux-rockchip.git tags/v7.1-rockchip-dts32-2

for you to fetch changes up to 683192d7d5b47e89d920867f7c6997d2c0d1a0ad:

  ARM: dts: rockchip: Add Onion Omega4 Evaluation Board (2026-03-24 17:40:11 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Support for the RV1103B SoC and the Onion Omega4 board using it.
While the RV1103B only got a B-extension to its name, the SoC internals
were reworked heavily. So likely it's mainly pin compatible to the
non-B variant.

The dt-binding for the RV1103B clock driver is shared with the clock-
driver branch going into the clock-tree.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fabio Estevam (5):
      dt-bindings: clock: rockchip: Add RV1103B CRU support
      dt-bindings: soc: rockchip: grf: Add RV1103B compatibles
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add support for RV1103B
      dt-bindings: arm: rockchip: Add Omega4 Evaluation board
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add Onion Omega4 Evaluation Board

Heiko Stuebner (1):
      Merge branch 'v7.1-shared/clkids' into v7.1-armsoc/dts32

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml          |   6 +
 .../bindings/clock/rockchip,rv1126b-cru.yaml       |   1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/soc/rockchip/grf.yaml      |   3 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/Makefile                |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rv1103b-omega4-evb.dts  |  63 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rv1103b-omega4.dtsi     | 147 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rv1103b-pinctrl.dtsi    | 816 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rv1103b.dtsi            | 239 ++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/rockchip,rv1103b-cru.h   | 220 ++++++
 9 files changed, 1496 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rv1103b-omega4-evb.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rv1103b-omega4.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rv1103b-pinctrl.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rv1103b.dtsi
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/rockchip,rv1103b-cru.h