Subject: [linux-sunxi] [PATCH v5 0/3] ARM: sunxi: Add support for consumer infrared devices

From: [email-masked] (Priit Laes)
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 09:00:19 +0300

?hel kenal p?eval, K, 30.04.2014 kell 21:16, kirjutas Alexander
Bersenev:
> This patch introduces Consumer IR(CIR) support for sunxi boards.
> 
> This is based on Alexsey Shestacov's work based on the original driver 
> supplied by Allwinner.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Alexander Bersenev <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Alexsey Shestacov <[email-masked]>

> ---
> Changes since version 1: 
>  - Fix timer memory leaks 
>  - Fix race condition when driver unloads while interrupt handler is active
>  - Support Cubieboard 2(need testing)
> 
> Changes since version 2:
> - More reliable keydown events
> - Documentation fixes
> - Rename registers accurding to A20 user manual
> - Remove some includes, order includes alphabetically
> - Use BIT macro
> - Typo fixes
> 
> Changes since version 3:
> - Split the patch on smaller parts
> - More documentation fixes
> - Add clock-names in DT
> - Use devm_clk_get function to get the clocks
> - Removed gpios property from ir's DT
> - Changed compatible from allwinner,sunxi-ir to allwinner,sun7i-a20-ir in DT
> - Use spin_lock_irq instead spin_lock_irqsave in interrupt handler
> - Add myself in the copyright ;)
> - Coding style and indentation fixes
> 
> Changes since version 4:
> - Try to fix indentation errors by sending patches with git send-mail

git am still complains due to mixed tabs-spaces used for indentation
> Alexander Bersenev (3):
>   ARM: sunxi: Add documentation for sunxi consumer infrared devices
Applying: ARM: sunxi: Add documentation for sunxi consumer infrared devices
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:28: space before tab in indent.
       	compatible = "allwinner,sun7i-a20-ir";
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:29: space before tab in indent.
       	clocks = <&apb0_gates 6>, <&ir0_clk>;
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:30: space before tab in indent.
       	clock-names = "apb0_ir0", "ir0";
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:31: space before tab in indent.
       	interrupts = <0 5 1>;
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:32: space before tab in indent.
       	reg = <0x01C21800 0x40>;
>   ARM: sunxi: Add driver for sunxi IR controller
OK
>   ARM: sunxi: Add IR controller support in DT on A20
Applying: ARM: sunxi: Add IR controller support in DT on A20
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:70: space before tab in indent.
       		ir0: ir at 01c21800 {
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:71: space before tab in indent.
	     		compatible = "allwinner,sun7i-a20-ir";
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:79: space before tab in indent.
       		ir1: ir at 01c21c00 {
/usr/src/linux/.git/rebase-apply/patch:80: space before tab in indent.
	     		compatible = "allwinner,sun7i-a20-ir";