Subject: [PATCHv4 0/5] Atomic pool for arm64

From: [email-masked] (Laura Abbott)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 18:35:03 -0700

Hi,

This is another revision of the series to properly add atomic allocations
for arm64. This version mostly addressed review comments. As always,
reviews and testing welcome

Thanks,
Laura

v4: Addressed comments from Thierry and Catalin. Updated map_vm_area call in
dma_common_pages_remap since the API changed.

v3: Now a patch series due to refactoring of arm code. arm and arm64 now both
use genalloc for atomic pool management. genalloc extensions added.
DMA remapping code factored out as well.

v2: Various bug fixes pointed out by David and Ritesh (CMA dependency, swapping
coherent, noncoherent). I'm still not sure how to address the devicetree
suggestion by Will [1][2]. I added the devicetree mailing list this time around
to get more input on this.

[1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2014-April/249180.html
[2] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2014-April/249528.html

Laura Abbott (5):
  lib/genalloc.c: Add power aligned algorithm
  lib/genalloc.c: Add genpool range check function
  common: dma-mapping: Introduce common remapping functions
  arm: use genalloc for the atomic pool
  arm64: Add atomic pool for non-coherent and CMA allocations.

 arch/arm/Kconfig                         |   1 +
 arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c                | 210 +++++++++----------------------
 arch/arm64/Kconfig                       |   1 +
 arch/arm64/mm/dma-mapping.c              | 164 +++++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/base/dma-mapping.c               |  67 ++++++++++
 include/asm-generic/dma-mapping-common.h |   9 ++
 include/linux/genalloc.h                 |   7 ++
 lib/genalloc.c                           |  50 ++++++++
 8 files changed, 338 insertions(+), 171 deletions(-)

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation