Subject: [PATCH 18/19] ARM: SAMSUNG: Remove remaining legacy code

From: [email-masked] (Paul Bolle)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:29:25 +0200

On Thu, 2014-09-04 at 12:16 +0200, Paul Bolle wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 14:58 +0200, Tomasz Figa wrote:
> > I had two patches fixing those, but apparently this was lost in action.
> > The correct solution is s/PLAT_S5P/ARCH_S5PV210/. I will include this in
> > a follow-up series if nobody objects.
> 
> No one objected, as far as I know.
> 
> Exactly the same references are still to be found in v3.17-rc3 and
> next-20140903. Perhaps someone actually familiar with this matter (ie,
> not me) could submit one or more patches that implement Tomasz'
> proposal.

We're now at v3.17-rc5 and next-20140918 and nothing has changed. I
raised this issue the day it hit linux-next. After two months it's still
not fixed. Could anyone familiar with ARCH_S5PV210 please jump in?

Thanks,

Paul Bolle