Subject: [PATCH v3 0/8] qcom audio clock control drivers

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Boyd)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:05:27 -0800

This patchset adds support for the low power audio subsystem (LPASS)
clock controller hardware. I split out the #define patch for IPQ so that
it can go through the clock tree and the arm-soc tree in parallel
if desired.

Changes since v2:
 * Rebased onto v3.19-rc2
 * One fix to a clock parent name

Change since v1:
 * Renamed clk-cdiv to clk-regmap-divider
 * Added msm8960/apq8064 support
 * Split out dividers and branches to check for halt bits

Josh Cartwright (1):
  clk: qcom: Add support for regmap divider clocks

Rajendra Nayak (3):
  dt-bindings: Add #defines for IPQ806x lpass clock control
  clk: qcom: Add IPQ806X LPASS clock controller (LCC) driver
  devicetree: bindings: Document qcom,lcc

Stephen Boyd (4):
  clk: Add __clk_mux_determine_rate_closest
  clk: divider: Make generic for usage elsewhere
  clk: qcom: Add simple regmap based muxes
  clk: qcom: Add MSM8960/APQ8064 LPASS clock controller (LCC) driver

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,lcc.txt         |  21 +
 drivers/clk/clk-divider.c                          | 212 +++++---
 drivers/clk/clk.c                                  |  47 +-
 drivers/clk/qcom/Kconfig                           |  18 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/Makefile                          |   4 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-regmap-divider.c              |  70 +++
 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-regmap-divider.h              |  29 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-regmap-mux.c                  |  59 +++
 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-regmap-mux.h                  |  29 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq806x.c                     |  12 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/lcc-ipq806x.c                     | 473 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/qcom/lcc-msm8960.c                     | 585 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq806x.h       |   1 -
 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,lcc-ipq806x.h       |  30 ++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,lcc-msm8960.h       |  50 ++
 include/linux/clk-provider.h                       |  19 +-
 16 files changed, 1564 insertions(+), 95 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,lcc.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-regmap-divider.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-regmap-divider.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-regmap-mux.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/clk-regmap-mux.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/lcc-ipq806x.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/lcc-msm8960.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,lcc-ipq806x.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,lcc-msm8960.h

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project