Subject: [Patch v3 0/2] Add Qualcomm ADM dmaengine driver

From: [email-masked] (Andy Gross)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 00:03:37 -0600

This patch set introduces the dmaengine driver for the Qualcomm Application
Data Mover (ADM) DMA controller present on MSM8x60, APQ8064, and IPQ8064
devices.

The initial version of this driver will only support slave DMA operations
between system memory and peripherals.  Flow control via the CRCI (client rate
control interface) is supported and can be configured via device tree
configuration.  Flow control usage is required for some peripheral devices.

Changes from v2:
  - Removed extraneous achan variable from xlate function
  - Reworked crci check in slave_sg function
  - Added mux field to async_desc structure.
  - Reworked dma start function to use crci and mux values directly from
    structure.
  - Added disable of clocks in probe error paths.
  - Changed to use #define for fixed number of channels.

Changes since v1:
  - Fixed various review comments
  - Fixed some descriptor programming issues.
  - Added single descriptors to support sub burst length transactions.
    Selection of single or box descriptors depends on the sg length and burst
    size.
  - Removed use of crci in the dmas property.  CRCI is now designated via the
    slave_config structure and will be stored in slave_id.

Andy Gross (2):
  dt/bindings: qcom_adm: Fix channel specifiers
  dmaengine: Add ADM driver

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/dma/qcom_adm.txt |   16 +-
 drivers/dma/Kconfig                                |   10 +
 drivers/dma/Makefile                               |    1 +
 drivers/dma/qcom_adm.c                             |  902 ++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 919 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/dma/qcom_adm.c

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation