Subject: [PATCH 0/3] arm: msm: Use timer DT node for qcom watchdog config

From: [email-masked] (Mathieu Olivari)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:19:33 -0800

This change is done as a follow-up to the following thread:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/10/1/436

qcom-wdt is currently assuming the presence of a dedicated node in DT
to gets its configuration. However, on msm architecture, the watchdog is
usually part of the timer block. So this patch-set is changing the driver
and slightly enhancing the timer DT bindings to provide the relevant clocks
and interrupts.

Mathieu Olivari (3):
  watchdog: qcom: use timer devicetree binding
  ARM: qcom: add description of KPSS WDT for IPQ8064
  ARM: msm: add watchdog entries to DT timer binding doc

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/msm/timer.txt | 16 +++++++++++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi                 | 14 +++++++++++++-
 drivers/watchdog/qcom-wdt.c                         | 21 +++++++++++++++------
 3 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1