Subject: [PATCH v2 2/2] soc: qcom: spm: Fix idle on THUMB2 kernels

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Boyd)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:12:58 -0700

The ifc6410 firmware always enters the kernel in ARM state from
deep idle. Use the cpu_resume_arm() wrapper instead of
cpu_resume() to property switch into the THUMB2 state when we
wake up from idle.

This fixes a problem reported by Kevin Hilman on next-20150601
where the ifc6410 fails to boot a THUMB2 kernel because the
platform's firmware always enters the kernel in ARM mode from
deep idle states.

Reported-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lina Iyer <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/soc/qcom/spm.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/soc/qcom/spm.c b/drivers/soc/qcom/spm.c
index b562af816c0a..b04b05a0904e 100644
--- a/drivers/soc/qcom/spm.c
+++ b/drivers/soc/qcom/spm.c
@@ -260,7 +260,7 @@ static int __init qcom_cpuidle_init(struct device_node *cpu_node, int cpu)
 		/* We have atleast one power down mode */
 		cpumask_clear(&mask);
 		cpumask_set_cpu(cpu, &mask);
-		qcom_scm_set_warm_boot_addr(cpu_resume, &mask);
+		qcom_scm_set_warm_boot_addr(cpu_resume_arm, &mask);
 	}
 
 	per_cpu(qcom_idle_ops, cpu) = fns;
-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project