Subject: [PATCH 00/15] Kill off set_irq_flags

From: [email-masked] (Rob Herring)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:26:26 -0500

This series converts all users of ARM specific set_irq_flags to use
common genirq functions. In many cases where irqdomains are used, the
set_irq_flags calls were redundant, so I've removed them.

This is not intended for 4.2, but if any subsystem maintainers want to
pick up their subsystem's change that is fine. All but the last 2
patches stand on their own. Any new drivers going into 4.2 may need a
similar change, but I'm sure people are told not to use set_irq_flags in
reviews. ;)

Rob

Rob Herring (15):
  ARM: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  regmap: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  clk: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  dma: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  gpio: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  gpu/drm: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  irqchip: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  memory: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  mfd: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  PCI: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  pinctrl: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  SH: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  tty/serial: kill off set_irq_flags usage
  ARM: remove ununsed set_irq_flags
  arm64: remove ununsed set_irq_flags

 arch/arm/common/it8152.c                      |  2 +-
 arch/arm/common/locomo.c                      |  2 +-
 arch/arm/common/sa1111.c                      |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/include/asm/hw_irq.h                 |  6 ------
 arch/arm/kernel/irq.c                         | 20 --------------------
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/cp_intc.c               |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-dove/irq.c                      |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ebsa110/core.c                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-footbridge/common.c             |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-footbridge/isa-irq.c            |  8 ++++----
 arch/arm/mach-gemini/gpio.c                   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-gemini/irq.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/3ds_debugboard.c            |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31ads.c              |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/irq.c                   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-iop32x/irq.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-iop33x/irq.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/common.c                 |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ks8695/irq.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/irq.c                   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-netx/generic.c                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/fpga.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/irq.c                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/balloon3.c                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/irq.c                       |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/lpd270.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pcm990-baseboard.c          |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/viper.c                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zeus.c                      |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-rpc/ecard.c                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-rpc/irq.c                       | 16 ++++++++--------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/bast-irq.c              |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/common.c                |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-sa1100/irq.c                    |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-sa1100/neponset.c               |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-w90x900/irq.c                   |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/hardirq.h              |  5 -----
 drivers/base/regmap/regmap-irq.c              |  7 -------
 drivers/clk/at91/pmc.c                        |  1 -
 drivers/dma/ipu/ipu_irq.c                     |  8 ++------
 drivers/gpio/gpio-adp5588.c                   | 10 +---------
 drivers/gpio/gpio-bcm-kona.c                  | 15 ---------------
 drivers/gpio/gpio-davinci.c                   |  1 -
 drivers/gpio/gpio-em.c                        |  1 -
 drivers/gpio/gpio-ep93xx.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-grgpio.c                    |  8 --------
 drivers/gpio/gpio-mcp23s08.c                  |  4 ----
 drivers/gpio/gpio-msm-v2.c                    |  1 -
 drivers/gpio/gpio-pxa.c                       |  8 ++++----
 drivers/gpio/gpio-sa1100.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-sta2x11.c                   |  2 +-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-tegra.c                     |  1 -
 drivers/gpio/gpio-timberdale.c                |  4 +---
 drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c                        |  8 +-------
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp5/mdp5_irq.c       |  1 -
 drivers/gpu/ipu-v3/ipu-common.c               |  3 +--
 drivers/irqchip/exynos-combiner.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-armada-370-xp.c           |  3 +--
 drivers/irqchip/irq-bcm2835.c                 |  2 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-clps711x.c                |  6 +++---
 drivers/irqchip/irq-gic-v3.c                  |  5 ++---
 drivers/irqchip/irq-gic.c                     |  4 ++--
 drivers/irqchip/irq-hip04.c                   |  4 ++--
 drivers/irqchip/irq-keystone.c                |  2 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-mmp.c                     |  3 ---
 drivers/irqchip/irq-mxs.c                     |  1 -
 drivers/irqchip/irq-renesas-intc-irqpin.c     |  1 -
 drivers/irqchip/irq-renesas-irqc.c            |  1 -
 drivers/irqchip/irq-s3c24xx.c                 | 14 ++------------
 drivers/irqchip/irq-sun4i.c                   |  2 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-versatile-fpga.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-vic.c                     |  2 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-vt8500.c                  |  1 -
 drivers/irqchip/spear-shirq.c                 |  1 -
 drivers/memory/omap-gpmc.c                    |  5 ++---
 drivers/mfd/88pm860x-core.c                   |  4 ----
 drivers/mfd/ab8500-core.c                     |  4 ----
 drivers/mfd/arizona-irq.c                     |  7 -------
 drivers/mfd/asic3.c                           |  4 ++--
 drivers/mfd/db8500-prcmu.c                    |  1 -
 drivers/mfd/ezx-pcap.c                        |  6 +-----
 drivers/mfd/htc-egpio.c                       |  4 ++--
 drivers/mfd/htc-i2cpld.c                      |  6 +-----
 drivers/mfd/lp8788-irq.c                      |  5 -----
 drivers/mfd/max8925-core.c                    |  5 +----
 drivers/mfd/max8997-irq.c                     |  5 +----
 drivers/mfd/max8998-irq.c                     |  5 +----
 drivers/mfd/mt6397-core.c                     |  4 ----
 drivers/mfd/pm8921-core.c                     |  5 +----
 drivers/mfd/rc5t583-irq.c                     |  4 +---
 drivers/mfd/stmpe.c                           |  7 -------
 drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c                         |  6 ------
 drivers/mfd/tc3589x.c                         |  7 -------
 drivers/mfd/tc6393xb.c                        |  4 ++--
 drivers/mfd/tps6586x.c                        |  7 -------
 drivers/mfd/tps65912-irq.c                    |  8 +-------
 drivers/mfd/twl4030-irq.c                     | 11 +----------
 drivers/mfd/twl6030-irq.c                     | 13 -------------
 drivers/mfd/ucb1x00-core.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/mfd/wm831x-irq.c                      |  7 -------
 drivers/mfd/wm8350-irq.c                      |  8 +-------
 drivers/mfd/wm8994-irq.c                      |  7 -------
 drivers/pci/host/pci-dra7xx.c                 |  1 -
 drivers/pci/host/pci-keystone-dw.c            |  2 --
 drivers/pci/host/pci-tegra.c                  |  1 -
 drivers/pci/host/pcie-designware.c            |  1 -
 drivers/pci/host/pcie-rcar.c                  |  1 -
 drivers/pci/host/pcie-xilinx.c                |  2 --
 drivers/pinctrl/bcm/pinctrl-bcm2835.c         |  1 -
 drivers/pinctrl/mediatek/pinctrl-mtk-common.c |  2 --
 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-single.c              |  5 -----
 drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos.c      |  1 -
 drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos5440.c  |  1 -
 drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-s3c24xx.c     |  2 --
 drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-s3c64xx.c     |  2 --
 drivers/sh/intc/internals.h                   | 10 +---------
 drivers/tty/serial/serial_ks8695.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/sirfsoc_uart.c             |  6 +++---
 119 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 367 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0