Subject: [linux-sunxi][alsa-devel][PATCH 0/3]Add SPDIF support for Allwinner SoCs

From: [email-masked] (codekipper at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 20:04:51 +0200

From: Marcus Cooper <[email-masked]>

This patch set adds support for the Allwinner SPDIF transceiver as present
on the A10, A20 and A31 SoC boards.

For now just the SPDIF transmitter has been tested on a Mele A2000.

In order for this patch set to be functional we require audio clock patches
which will be delivered separately. For those that are interested I've pushed
the patches here with all the required changes to get SPDIF audio out of the
device.

https://github.com/codekipper/linux-sunxi/commits/spdif_delivery

Thanks in advance,
CK

Marcus Cooper (3):
  dt-bindings: add sunxi SPDIF transceiver bindings
  dt-binding: Add sunxi SPDIF machine driver
  ASOC: sunxi: Add support for the spdif block

 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/sunxi,spdif.txt      |  49 ++
 .../bindings/sound/sunxi-audio-spdif.txt           |  36 +
 sound/soc/sunxi/Kconfig                            |  10 +
 sound/soc/sunxi/Makefile                           |   4 +
 sound/soc/sunxi/sunxi-machine-spdif.c              | 110 +++
 sound/soc/sunxi/sunxi-spdif.c                      | 801 +++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 1010 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/sunxi,spdif.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/sunxi-audio-spdif.txt
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/sunxi/sunxi-machine-spdif.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/sunxi/sunxi-spdif.c

-- 
2.5.3