Subject: [GIT PULL 1/3] ARM: exynos: Soc/mach for v4.10

From: [email-masked] (Krzysztof Kozlowski)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 08:08:27 +0200

Hi,

This contains previous dts branch because SCU node in dts is needed
prior to removing it from mach code.

Below you will find full pull request and one stripped from dependency.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

The following changes since commit 1001354ca34179f3db924eb66672442a173147dc:

  Linux 4.9-rc1 (2016-10-15 12:17:50 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-soc-4.10

for you to fetch changes up to c689de56c0a7c8387ea00509f94fa483ae61d979:

  ARM: Drop fixed 200 Hz timer requirement from Samsung platforms (2016-11-23 19:34:55 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung mach/soc update for v4.10:
1. Use SCU mapping from Device Tree instead of statically mapped one.
2. Drop fixed requirement for HZ=200 on Samsung platforms.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Javier Martinez Canillas (1):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Document eMMC/SD/SDIO devices in Snow and Peach boards

Krzysztof Kozlowski (3):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Remove exynos4415.dtsi
      Merge tag 'samsung-dt-4.10' into next/soc
      ARM: Drop fixed 200 Hz timer requirement from Samsung platforms

Pankaj Dubey (4):
      ARM: EXYNOS: Remove smp_init_cpus hook from platsmp.c
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add SCU device node to exynos4.dtsi
      ARM: EXYNOS: Remove static mapping of SCU SFR
      ARM: EXYNOS: Remove unused soc_is_exynos{4,5}

Randy Li (2):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add TOPEET itop core board SCP package version
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add TOPEET itop elite based board

Sylwester Nawrocki (3):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Remove "simple-bus" compatible from fimc-is node
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add entries for sound support on Odroid-XU board
      ARM: S3C24XX: Add DMA slave maps for remaining s3c24xx SoCs

 .../bindings/arm/samsung/samsung-boards.txt        |   3 +
 arch/arm/Kconfig                                   |   3 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4.dtsi                     |   5 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-itop-elite.dts        | 240 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-itop-scp-core.dtsi    | 501 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4415-pinctrl.dtsi          | 575 ------------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4415.dtsi                  | 650 ---------------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4x12.dtsi                  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-snow-common.dtsi      |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410-odroidxu.dts          |  69 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410-pinctrl.dtsi          |   9 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410.dtsi                  |  59 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-peach-pit.dts         |   3 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5800-peach-pi.dts          |   3 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.h                      |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/exynos.c                      |  22 -
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/map.h            |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/platsmp.c                     |  65 +--
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm.c                          |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/suspend.c                     |   4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.c                     |  76 +++
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/map-s5p.h       |   4 -
 23 files changed, 1004 insertions(+), 1306 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-itop-elite.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-itop-scp-core.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4415-pinctrl.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4415.dtsi

Pull request details for Soc only:
##################################
----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung mach/soc update for v4.10:
1. Use SCU mapping from Device Tree instead of statically mapped one.
2. Drop fixed requirement for HZ=200 on Samsung platforms.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      ARM: Drop fixed 200 Hz timer requirement from Samsung platforms

Pankaj Dubey (3):
      ARM: EXYNOS: Remove static mapping of SCU SFR
      ARM: EXYNOS: Remove unused soc_is_exynos{4,5}
      ARM: EXYNOS: Remove smp_init_cpus hook from platsmp.c

Sylwester Nawrocki (1):
      ARM: S3C24XX: Add DMA slave maps for remaining s3c24xx SoCs