Subject: [PATCH v5 1/8] dt-bindings: clarify compatible property for rockchip timers

From: [email-masked] (Alexander Kochetkov)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:16:36 +0300

Make all properties description in form '"rockchip,<chip>-timer",
"rockchip,rk3288-timer"' for all chips found in linux kernel.

Suggested-by: Heiko St?bner <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alexander Kochetkov <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
---
 .../bindings/timer/rockchip,rk-timer.txt           |   12 +++++++++---
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/rockchip,rk-timer.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/rockchip,rk-timer.txt
index a41b184..16a5f45 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/rockchip,rk-timer.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/rockchip,rk-timer.txt
@@ -1,9 +1,15 @@
 Rockchip rk timer
 
 Required properties:
-- compatible: shall be one of:
-  "rockchip,rk3288-timer" - for rk3066, rk3036, rk3188, rk322x, rk3288, rk3368
-  "rockchip,rk3399-timer" - for rk3399
+- compatible: should be:
+  "rockchip,rk3036-timer", "rockchip,rk3288-timer": for Rockchip RK3036
+  "rockchip,rk3066-timer", "rockchip,rk3288-timer": for Rockchip RK3066
+  "rockchip,rk3188-timer", "rockchip,rk3288-timer": for Rockchip RK3188
+  "rockchip,rk3228-timer", "rockchip,rk3288-timer": for Rockchip RK3228
+  "rockchip,rk3229-timer", "rockchip,rk3288-timer": for Rockchip RK3229
+  "rockchip,rk3288-timer": for Rockchip RK3288
+  "rockchip,rk3368-timer", "rockchip,rk3288-timer": for Rockchip RK3368
+  "rockchip,rk3399-timer": for Rockchip RK3399
 - reg: base address of the timer register starting with TIMERS CONTROL register
 - interrupts: should contain the interrupts for Timer0
 - clocks : must contain an entry for each entry in clock-names
-- 
1.7.9.5