Subject: [PATCH v4 00/12] drm: rockchip: Fix rockchip drm unbind crash error

From: [email-masked] (Your Name)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 20:22:11 +0800

Verified on rk3399 chromebook kevin:
1/ stop ui && pkill -9 frecon
2/ unbind/bind drm

Changes in v4:
Address Andrzej Hajda <[email-masked]>'s comments.

Changes in v3:
Update commit message.
Address Sean Paul <[email-masked]>'s comments.
Update commit message.
Address Sean Paul <[email-masked]>'s comments.
Update commit message.
Address Daniel Vetter <[email-masked]>'s comments.
Update commit message.

Changes in v2:
Fix some commit messages.

Jeffy Chen (12):
  drm: bridge: analogix: Detach panel when unbinding analogix dp
  drm: bridge: analogix: Unregister dp aux when unbinding
  drm: bridge: analogix: Disable clock when unbinding
  drm: bridge: analogix: Destroy connector & encoder when unbinding
  drm/rockchip: cdn-dp: Don't try to release firmware when not loaded
  drm/rockchip: cdn-dp: Don't unregister audio dev when unbinding
  drm/rockchip: vop: Enable pm domain before vop_initial
  drm/rockchip: vop: Unprepare clocks when unbinding
  drm/rockchip: analogix_dp: Disable clock when unbinding
  drm/rockchip: Reoder drm bind/unbind sequence
  drm/rockchip: Shutdown all crtcs when unbinding drm
  drm/drm_ioctl.c: Break ioctl when drm device not registered

 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_core.c |  6 +++
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_ioctl.c                        |  2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/analogix_dp-rockchip.c    |  3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/cdn-dp-core.c             | 10 +++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_drv.c        | 50 ++++++++++++----------
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c        | 33 ++++++++++----
 6 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.4