Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Add minimal boot support for IPQ8074

From: [email-masked] (Varadarajan Narayanan)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 15:26:38 +0530

The IPQ8074 is Qualcomm?s High-capacity 802.11ax SoC for Routers,
Gateways and Access Points.

This series adds minimal board boot support for ipq8074-hk01
board.

Abhishek Sahu (2):
  clk: qcom: ipq8074: Add Global Clock Controller support
  arm64: defconfig: Enable QCOM IPQ8074 clock and pinctrl

Varadarajan Narayanan (3):
  pinctrl: qcom: Add ipq8074 pinctrl driver
  dt-bindings: qcom: Add IPQ8074 bindings
  arm64: dts: Add ipq8074 SoC and MTP board support

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/qcom.txt     |    2 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,gcc.txt         |    1 +
 .../bindings/pinctrl/qcom,ipq8074-pinctrl.txt      |  202 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/Makefile                  |    1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq8074-hk01.dts          |   48 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq8074.dtsi              |  153 +++
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                       |    2 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/Kconfig                           |    9 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/Makefile                          |    1 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq8074.c                     | 1033 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/Kconfig                       |   10 +
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/Makefile                      |    1 +
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ipq8074.c             | 1220 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq8074.h       |  152 +++
 14 files changed, 2835 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/qcom,ipq8074-pinctrl.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq8074-hk01.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq8074.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq8074.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ipq8074.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq8074.h

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation