Subject: [PATCH v4 0/6] Add minimal boot support for IPQ8074

From: [email-masked] (Varadarajan Narayanan)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 12:57:49 +0530

v4:
  * Split the clock patch and addressed a minor comment
    in the clock driver as per stephen's feedback.

v3:
  * Addressed review feedback from Bjorn for pinctrl
     - Unified the names for qpic pads.
     - Corrected the names for pwm pins.
  * Updated pinctrl documentation.
  * Updated the default bootargs in ipq8074-hk01.dts.
  * Updated the gcc clocks driver for removing the
    unused halt_bit in few places.

v2:
  * Addressed review feedback from Stephen
    - Removed cpu-map entries
    - Added mmio-timer nodes
  * Fix sparse warnings in the gcc-ipq8074.c
  * Updated pinctrl documentation

v1:
  https://www.spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg2498734.html
  This series adds minimal board boot support for ipq8074-hk01
  board.

Abhishek Sahu (3):
  clk: qcom: Add DT bindings for ipq8074 gcc clock controller
  clk: qcom: Add ipq8074 Global Clock Controller support
  arm64: defconfig: Enable qcom ipq8074 clock and pinctrl

Varadarajan Narayanan (3):
  pinctrl: qcom: Add ipq8074 pinctrl driver
  dt-bindings: qcom: Add ipq8074 bindings
  arm64: dts: Add ipq8074 SoC and HK01 board support

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/qcom.txt     |    2 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,gcc.txt         |    1 +
 .../bindings/pinctrl/qcom,ipq8074-pinctrl.txt      |  172 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/Makefile                  |    1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq8074-hk01.dts          |   53 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq8074.dtsi              |  194 ++++
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                       |    2 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/Kconfig                           |    9 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/Makefile                          |    1 +
 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq8074.c                     | 1007 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/Kconfig                       |   10 +
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/Makefile                      |    1 +
 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ipq8074.c             | 1076 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq8074.h       |  152 +++
 14 files changed, 2681 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/qcom,ipq8074-pinctrl.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq8074-hk01.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq8074.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq8074.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-ipq8074.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq8074.h

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation