Subject: Re: [RFC v2 3/5] clk: bcm2835: use firmware interface to update pllb

From: Oliver Neukum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 14:43:57 +0200

On Mo, 2019-05-20 at 12:47 +0200, Nicolas Saenz Julienne wrote:
> + * For more information on the firmware interface check:
> + * https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware/wiki/Mailbox-property-interface
> + */
> +struct bcm2835_firmware_prop {
> +       u32 id;
> +       u32 val;
> +       u32 disable_turbo;
> +} __packed;

Hi,

technically we are not in arch and those fields have a defined
endianness.

	Regards
		Oliver

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel