Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] clk: rockchip: add clock for the watchdog pclk on rk3328

From: "Leonidas P. Papadakos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 22:47:06 +0300

ok. I have tested the conversion on the platforms I did convert there,
> so I'll just apply the 2 patches later on.
> 
> Should I wait on you respinning the rk3328 watchdog patch, or just
> add the rk3328 watchdog pclk myself?
> 
> 
> Heiko
> 

Would be awesome if you added it yourself. You seem to understand this 
a lot better.

Also, I checked out the patch you CCed me on and I'm happy to see that 
the reused code has been replaced with a single unified macro. So much 
tidier.

As far as I understand then, it's a case of adding the pclk id, the 
sgrf thing and enable it in the dts. Cool!
Hoping to see it in 5.3

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel