Subject: [PATCH 0/3] arm64: meson-g12b: Add support for the Ugoos AM6

From: Christian Hewitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 17:08:34 +0400

This patchset adds support for the Ugoos AM6, an Android STB based on
the Amlogic W400 reference design with the S922X chipset.

Christian Hewitt (1):
  dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: Add support for the Ugoos AM6

chewitt (2):
  dt-bindings: Add vendor prefix for Ugoos
  arm64: dts: meson-g12b-ugoos-am6: add initial device-tree

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml |   1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml       |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/Makefile               |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dts      | 567 +++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 571 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dts

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel