Subject: [PATCH 2/7] dt-bindings: arm-smmu: Add binding for nvidia,smmu-v2

From: Krishna Reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:47:02 -0700

Add binding doc for Nvidia's smmu-v2 implementation.

Signed-off-by: Krishna Reddy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/arm,smmu.txt | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/arm,smmu.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/arm,smmu.txt
index 3133f3b..0de3759 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/arm,smmu.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iommu/arm,smmu.txt
@@ -17,6 +17,7 @@ conditions.
                         "arm,mmu-401"
                         "arm,mmu-500"
                         "cavium,smmu-v2"
+                        "nidia,smmu-v2"
                         "qcom,smmu-v2"
 
                   depending on the particular implementation and/or the
-- 
2.1.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel