Subject: [PATCH v3 0/7] add support USB for MT8183

From: Chunfeng Yun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 15:40:47 +0800

This series support USB DRD controller and enable it's remote
wakeup functoin for MT8183, they depend on the following
series patches:

1. this series add support MT6358 PMIC
  [v5,01/10] mfd: mt6397: clean up code
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11110487/

2. this series add support pericfg syscon
  [v2,1/2] dt-bindings: clock: mediatek: add pericfg for MT8183
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11118183/

3. add property mediatek,discth for tphy
  [06/11] phy: phy-mtk-tphy: add a property for disconnect threshold
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11110695/

v3 changes:
  1. changes micros define
  2. remove #reset-cell
  3. update dependent series

v2 changes:
  add patch [7/7]

Chunfeng Yun (7):
  dt-bindings: usb: mtu3: support USB wakeup for MT8183
  dt-bindings: usb: mtk-xhci: support USB wakeup for MT8183
  usb: mtu3: support ip-sleep wakeup for MT8183
  usb: mtk-xhci: support ip-sleep wakeup for MT8183
  arm64: dts: mt8183: add usb and phy nodes
  arm64: dts: mt8183: enable USB remote wakeup
  arm64: dts: mt8183: tune disconnect threshold of u2phy

 .../bindings/usb/mediatek,mtk-xhci.txt        |  1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/usb/mediatek,mtu3.txt |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt8183-evb.dts   | 23 +++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt8183.dtsi      | 63 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/usb/host/xhci-mtk.c                   | 14 ++++-
 drivers/usb/mtu3/mtu3_host.c                  | 14 ++++-
 6 files changed, 114 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel