Subject: [GIT PULL] Qualcomm ARM64 DT updates for 5.4

From: Andy Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 00:54:43 -0500

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

  Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git tags/qcom-arm64-for-5.4

for you to fetch changes up to 1dd70853f8131f1674c4496b1d24de7251cad42c:

  arm64: dts: sdm845: Add parent clock for rpmhcc (2019-08-26 17:43:23 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qualcomm ARM64 Updates for v5.4

* Add Lenovo Miix 630, HP Envy x2, and Asus Novago TP370QL support
* Assorted cleanups for SDM845 nodes
* Add video nodes, cpu coefficients, adsp, csdp, and
  fastrpc nodes for SDM845
* Add coresight for MSM8996, SDM845, and MSM8998
* Misc cleanups on QCS404 and PMS405
* Update memory map for QCS404
* Add wifi rails, update WCSS clocks, and add ADS unit names on QCS404
* Add Longcheer and Samsung Galaxy A3U/A5U support
* Add initial support for SM8150 and PM8150

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bjorn Andersson (3):
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8996: Rename smmu nodes
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404-evb: Mark WCSS clocks protected
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: Update memory map to v3

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845-cheza: Spelling s/conenctors/connectors/

Govind Singh (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: Add wifi rails in QCS404 dt node for proxy votes

Jeffrey Hugo (4):
      arm64: dts: qcom: Add Lenovo Miix 630
      arm64: dts: qcom: Add HP Envy x2
      arm64: dts: qcom: Add Asus NovaGo TP370QL
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998: Node ordering, address cleanups

Malathi Gottam (1):
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add video nodes

Matthias Kaehlcke (1):
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add dynamic CPU power coefficients

Sai Prakash Ranjan (3):
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add device node for Last level cache controller
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add Coresight support
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998: Add Coresight support

Srinivas Kandagatla (1):
      arm64: sdm845: add adsp and cdsp fastrpc nodes

Stanimir Varbanov (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8996: Add Venus video codec DT node

Stephan Gerhold (4):
      dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add Longcheer Technology Co., Ltd.
      dt-bindings: qcom: Document bindings for new MSM8916 devices
      arm64: dts: qcom: Add device tree for Samsung Galaxy A3U/A5U
      arm64: dts: qcom: Add device tree for Longcheer L8150

Thara Gopinath (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: Extend AOSS QMP node

Vinod Koul (17):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add unit name to soc node
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: remove unnecessary properties for dsi nodes
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: remove unit name for thermal trip points
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845-cheza: remove macro from unit name
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: remove macro from unit name
      arm64: dts: qcom: pms405: add unit name adc nodes
      arm64: dts: qcom: pms405: remove reduandant properties
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: remove unit name for thermal trip points
      arm64: dts: qcom: sm8150: Add base dts file
      arm64: dts: qcom: pm8150: Add base dts file
      arm64: dts: qcom: pm8150b: Add base dts file
      arm64: dts: qcom: pm8150l: Add base dts file
      arm64: dts: qcom: sm8150-mtp: Add base dts file
      arm64: dts: qcom: sm8150-mtp: Add regulators
      arm64: dts: qcom: sm8150: Add reserved-memory regions
      arm64: dts: qcom: sm8150: Add apps shared nodes
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add parent clock for rpmhcc

Vivek Gautam (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8996: Add Coresight support

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/qcom.yaml    |   8 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml       |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/Makefile                  |   7 +
 .../boot/dts/qcom/msm8916-longcheer-l8150.dts      | 228 +++++++
 .../dts/qcom/msm8916-samsung-a2015-common.dtsi     | 236 +++++++
 .../boot/dts/qcom/msm8916-samsung-a3u-eur.dts      |  10 +
 .../boot/dts/qcom/msm8916-samsung-a5u-eur.dts      |  10 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8996.dtsi              | 544 +++++++++++++++-
 .../boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-asus-novago-tp370ql.dts  |  47 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-clamshell.dtsi    | 240 +++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-hp-envy-x2.dts    |  30 +
 .../boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-lenovo-miix-630.dts      |  30 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998.dtsi              | 689 +++++++++++++++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pm8150.dtsi               |  97 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pm8150b.dtsi              |  86 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pm8150l.dtsi              |  80 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pm8998.dtsi               |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pms405.dtsi               |  16 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/qcs404-evb.dtsi           |   7 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/qcs404.dtsi               |  60 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-cheza.dtsi         |  12 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845.dtsi               | 646 +++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sm8150-mtp.dts            | 375 +++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sm8150.dtsi               | 482 ++++++++++++++
 24 files changed, 3735 insertions(+), 209 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8916-longcheer-l8150.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8916-samsung-a2015-common.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8916-samsung-a3u-eur.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8916-samsung-a5u-eur.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-asus-novago-tp370ql.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-clamshell.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-hp-envy-x2.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-lenovo-miix-630.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pm8150.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pm8150b.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pm8150l.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sm8150-mtp.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sm8150.dtsi

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel