Subject: [GIT PULL] Qualcomm Driver updates for 5.4

From: Andy Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 00:54:45 -0500

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

  Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git tags/qcom-drivers-for-5.4

for you to fetch changes up to 1709510221c57fd566479c228434ff9edd6435be:

  soc: qcom: aoss: Add AOSS QMP support (2019-08-21 15:59:44 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qualcomm ARM Based Driver Updates for v5.4

* Add AOSS QMP support
* Various fixups for Qualcomm SCM
* Add socinfo driver
* Add SoC serial number attribute and associated APIs
* Add SM8150 and SC7180 support in Qualcomm SCM
* Fixup max processor count in SMEM

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bjorn Andersson (2):
      base: soc: Add serial_number attribute to soc
      soc: qcom: socinfo: Annotate switch cases with fall through

Imran Khan (1):
      soc: qcom: Add socinfo driver

Sibi Sankar (5):
      soc: qcom: smem: Update max processor count
      dt-bindings: firmware: scm: re-order compatible list
      dt-bindings: firmware: scm: Add SM8150 and SC7180 support
      dt-bindings: soc: qcom: aoss: Add SM8150 and SC7180 support
      soc: qcom: aoss: Add AOSS QMP support

Stephen Boyd (3):
      firmware: qcom_scm: Use proper types for dma mappings
      firmware: qcom_scm: Fix some typos in docs and printks
      firmware: qcom_scm: Cleanup code in qcom_scm_assign_mem()

Thara Gopinath (1):
      soc: qcom: Extend AOSS QMP driver to support resources that are used to wake up the SoC.

Vaishali Thakkar (2):
      soc: qcom: socinfo: Expose custom attributes
      soc: qcom: socinfo: Expose image information

Vinod Koul (1):
      base: soc: Export soc_device_register/unregister APIs

 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-devices-soc        |   7 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/firmware/qcom,scm.txt      |   4 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,aoss-qmp.txt |   5 +-
 drivers/base/soc.c                                 |   9 +
 drivers/firmware/qcom_scm.c                        |  47 +-
 drivers/soc/qcom/Kconfig                           |   8 +
 drivers/soc/qcom/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/soc/qcom/qcom_aoss.c                       | 133 ++++++
 drivers/soc/qcom/smem.c                            |  11 +-
 drivers/soc/qcom/socinfo.c                         | 476 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/qcom_scm.h                           |   9 +-
 include/linux/sys_soc.h                            |   1 +
 12 files changed, 681 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/qcom/socinfo.c

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel