Subject: [RESEND PATCH v1 0/3] Runtime PM support for MT8183 mcucfg clock provider

From: Weiyi Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 17:00:56 +0800

This series is based on v5.3-rc1 and Mediatek MT8183 scpsys support v7[1].
Since Runtime PM is supported in Common Clock Framework which keeps clock
controller's power domain enabled to ensure clock status accessing correctly.

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11118371/

---

Weiyi Lu (3):
  clk: mediatek: Register clock gate with device
  clk: mediatek: Runtime PM support for MT8183 mcucfg clock provider
  arm64: dts: Add power-domains properity to mfgcfg

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt8183.dtsi |  1 +
 drivers/clk/mediatek/clk-gate.c          |  5 +++--
 drivers/clk/mediatek/clk-gate.h          |  3 ++-
 drivers/clk/mediatek/clk-mt8183-mfgcfg.c |  7 +++++--
 drivers/clk/mediatek/clk-mtk.c           | 16 +++++++++++++---
 drivers/clk/mediatek/clk-mtk.h           |  5 +++++
 6 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel